Part of 3 story bunk bed A, ground floor.
This mixed shared accommodation dorm is a combination of history, present on its high and ornamented ceilings, and surfing vibe. The bedroom offers custom-designed triple bunk beds, a chilling spot and plenty of natural light due to its four big windows.
It is the perfect option for those who look for budget accommodation and love the typical daily sharing experience of a surf camp.
It is not a good option for those who can’t respect basic dorm rules and other guests, snore loudly to the point of not letting others sleep or travel with 1 million luggage. Not a good idea to have roommates tired and annoyed…
Keeping in mind both privacy and comfort, this accommodation includes:
- Individual curtains on the required beds, to assure each guest privacy;
- Individual reading light by the bed;
- Individual storage with locker, where suits a normal luggage;
- bunk beds: ground floor- no 1, 4 & 7; 1st level- no. 2, 5 & 8; 2nd level- no. 3, 6 & 9
- max capacity: 1
- Offers: Backyard, Breakfast included, Curtains, Extra bed option, Free Wi-FI, Heater
- View: Street view
- Size: 22m²
- Bed Type: dorms
- Place: Espinho
Prices start at: €48 for 2 nights