Either you’re a first-timer, beginner, intermediate or even advanced surfer, if you’re committed with surfing our Surf Pack deals are definitely your best option!
. surfing in small groups, under the eyes of our qualified instructor and with a close support.
. free access to surfing gear
… and much more!
Surf Skills Guidelines
– FIRST- TIMERS: never surfed before
– BEGINNERS: general knowledge about main surfing positions and stance but still struggling with the stand-up movement. White water surfing or small green waves
– BEGINNER + : able to stand-up but still struggling with balance or the right
– INTERMEDIATES: stand up and general position achieved and tries to cut the (green) waves instead of going straight, on small or easy conditions. Sometimes a help is needed for catching the green waves. Main tips are about positioning and wave’s reading; technical points, mainly about surfing stance and bottom-turn, wave line and position details.
– INTERMEDIATES + : Surfers are able to catch the waves by themselves. No help needed.
– ADVANCED: green waves surfer. Main tips needed are about positioning and wave’s reading; . technical points, mainly about stance, turns and positioning details, technical improvements on manoeuvres.