Watermark surf house Esmoriz
WHY OUR ESMORIZ SURF CAMP FOR YOUR SURFING HOLIDAYS?
1. Perfect choice for groups of friends who want a fun and relaxed surfing vacation;
2. If you’re the exploring type of surfer, then the local coastline won’t disappoint you. Plenty surf spots on offer and non-crowded beaches. You can also enjoy the natural areas around simply walking, using our skates or our bikes and set a smooth daily rhythm;
3. You can finish every day chilling with your mates in our backyard, on a bbq or just holding a drink while scrapping all the daily surfing tales.
4. Beach, supermarket, bars and restaurants are only a few steps away from our/your surf house and Porto it’s only 25- 30 minutes away by train.
Check our Services label for more details.
surf spots’ location and description, local points of interest and the best local restaurants are featured on a map available at the bottom of this page. You’re welcome!
ABOUT OUR SURF HOUSE AND THE SURROUNDINGS
Only located 200 meters from the beach and the nearest surf spot, our surf house in Esmoriz – north Portugal, 25 km south from Porto, totally blends in with its surroundings: the ocean, the forest and the village. It’s the kind of place where you wake up to the sounds of the birds, the breeze through the trees and the waves calling out your name.
The house accommodates up to six persons and offers great facilities for a surfing lifestyle break in Esmoriz:
- Wide and friendly backyard with a chill-out zone, bbq, table and chairs, hammock, green area to stretch yourself, where you can go for a yoga session or sharpen your surfing techniques;
- Wetsuits and surfboards storage;
- Fully equipped kitchen, one shared bathroom;
- Three clean and cozy rooms with twin beds (couple bed set up on request), surfing decor; Breakfast, wifi, towels and bed linen included.
- Bikes for rental (included in all surfing packs and group-bookings) and skates;
- Available on site: Breakfast (included), Wi-fi, Towels and bed linen (included), Hair dryer, Beach towels (on request), Tv, Coffee machine, Free parking outside
WHAT TO DO IN ESMORIZ BESIDES SURFING
Before or after enjoying our Esmoriz surf camp related packages know that you should definitely explore:
- The coastline and the beautiful white sandy beaches;
- The local forest and its paths that go between pine trees and often lead to some waves;
- The Barrinha of Esmoriz lagoon on a Stand Up Paddle tour, walking or with the bike;
- The eco-park of Buçaquinho, where you can walk around for sightseeing, or simply relax on the grass or at their lovely coffee place;
- The local market, which can be a fun experience (opens on Monday mornings);
- Consider the city agenda, which offers some nice events especially during Summer, mostly music and food related. Check our 2019 Events agenda or ask your favorite surfing teachers.
- Porto! The Esmoriz train station is about 3 km far from our house. The train will drive you to Porto’s centre in 25 min approximately!
- After a long day, our backyard is a great option for catching some sun. Maybe a yoga session would be a great idea for stretching! Then just grab a beer, turn the fire on the bbq and enjoy! If you rather try some typical dishes, remember we know where the best local food is served!
Any Questions? Check our FAQ label or contact us.
HOW ARE THE ESMORIZ SURF CONDITIONS?
In two words: relaxed and overwhelming! You can simply enjoy our Esmoriz surf camp experience by putting your wetsuit on and hit the closest spot, or join the team and discover an empty beach in the protected forest looking for some nice waves. There are a lot of surf spots around: beach breaks and point breaks that hit on a sandy surface. Even though conditions change fast in each spot, usually when one is not so good there’s a couple of new ones starting to pump! Summer swells / small waves season are a more recommendable time for beginners. But make no mistakes: if you booked a surf package or even just a couple of lessons, we’ll take you where the best conditions are, which might be from Esmoriz up to Espinho, which is only 8 km north. We proud ourselves on a close approach and a personalized relationship with our visitors, kind of a family vibe, which extends to the surfing lessons and our surfer/teacher ratio. Knowing the place like no-one, we’ve settled Surf Packs that serve our surf camp visitors’ best interests!
Check all the possibilities on our Services label and see MagicSeaweed Surfing Forecast for Esmoriz.
Make sure you read them carefully, as well as our Terms & Conditions Policy, so that all the waves can be ridden peacefully.
8am- 11 am
– guests are free to use the kitchen.
– guests are responsible to clean the used dishes and leave the kitchen like they found it.
– guests should use only their own space in the common fridge and should take off all the food until the check-out time
– verify more detailed info available on-site and on Terms & Conditions Policy document, available on our website
Resting hour: from 22:00 pm
Check-in: 15:30 pm-22:00; late check-in on request with a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Check-out: until 12 (noon)
*Rates are per person, on a shared accommodation base.
*Each room hosts up to two persons, meaning that if you want to book for you and your friend you’ll get the room for yourselves
*If you’re a group of friends, up to six, we’ll get a special deal!
HOW TO GET TO OUR SURF HOUSE IN ESMORIZ…
Coming by plane to the Francisco Sá Carneiro airport in Porto (OPO):
– take the metro to Campanhã station, Porto. You should buy the Andante (metro and train card) and charge it with a ticket, which you can do in the airport metro station. 30 minutes ride approx…
– leave the metro in Campanhã station (Oporto) and go to the train spot, which is right over there. Then take the train heading to Espinho (Aveiro line). Use the same card you got from the airport’s metro. 25 minutes journey approx.
If you want us to pick you up at the Esmoriz train station don’t forget to let us know in advance (this service is free of charge and it happens with a request in advance; depends on availability and runs from 9am-11pm)
GPS: Latitude: 41.005441 (41′ 0′ 20” N) / Longitude: -8.645069 (8′ 38′ 42” W)
But if you don’t want to bother with schedules and timetables simply ask us for an airport transfer. Nice and easy! See you soon for the full Esmoriz Surf camp experience!
Rua Fernão Veloso nº 171 3885-575 Esmoriz
(+351) 938 406 994 / 966 414 169